Terug naar alle openstaande vacatures
Junior Business Developer
Parkd is disruptively changing the way people are paying for on-street and off-street parking. While we are a true SaaS company, aiming to have millions of connected cars on our platform, we also have a piece of hardware that makes a not-yet-connected-car ready for Parkd. Parkd is currently looking for ambitious true-hands-on salespeople who can start a local sales organization from scratch and grow it into a full autonomous business! The hired candidate will start with us as a Jr. Business Development Manager for the Netherlands— will quickly advance into a Sr. role, from the moment additional hires are added!
Your day-to-day activities as Jr. Business Development Manager
- Work with the Country Manager to define marketing campaigns, and execute them. Both B2B and B2C.
- Act as inside sales by answering and qualifying incoming leads.
- Act as account executive and close these qualified leads into happy customers.
- Act as outbound sales rep and target typical SME-sized companies from preferred market segments in the urban agglomeration.
- Work with HQ support teams to act on support questions (on your spare time).
- Use Marketing Automation and Sales Automation tools to keep track of sales metrics.
- Propose and follow up on monthly/quarterly and annual plans to grow your business.
- Regular one-on-one meetings with your superior to add and discuss action items.
- Works perfectly autonomous and has a hands on mentality.
- Competitive, resilient and has the ability to overcome hurdles.
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced sales and start-up environment.
- Has 1-2 years hands-on sales experience, in various roles.
- Living in and around Rotterdam.
- Has a bachelor degree (pref. Commercial Economics/Sales/Marketing)
- A fun, objective-focussed highly skilled team, where good ideas thrive above title, age or even experience.
- The successful candidate will be promoted to Sr. Business Development in a different region with all the extra benefits like a new car.
- Free Breakfast, fruit and all-day snacks. Water and coffee are always in the building.
- Play a game of ping-pong, table soccer of something on the playstation 4 to clear your mind.
- Regular team building activities including happy hours (every Thursday from 16.00 till 20.00) and off site events! (Every Friday at the Biergarten)
- Very cool office environment for meeting colleagues and customers.
- Want to work form home? Even that is a cool idea (If you have all the skills), because we encourage home-working to save the environment.
- All the tech-toys you require to outperform.
- Competitive starting-salary plus commissions based on incoming revenue!